Major Millions Slot Machine Review
Major Millions Slot Machine is one of the flagship offerings of the award winning casino software development company Microgaming.
Introduction Of Major Millions
This game is still one of the crowd favorites and is played by slot machine enthusiasts chasing the $1,000,000+ jackpot world wide and in over 10 different languages.
Major Millions is A:
- 3 Reel and 5 Reel jackpot slot game
- The game offers 15 pay lines (15 coin slot machine)
- The game offers players a Wild, Multiplier, Scatter, Progressive jackpot
- Minimum bet is 20.c
- To be eligible for the jackpot you must bet the Max 15 x .20c- $3 per spin
About Major Millions
The Major Millions symbol is the wild and multiplier symbol, this (the game logo) substitutes for all symbols to award the games winning combination’s. Note: this does not include scatter symbols. When the Major (Major Millions Logo) is part of your winning spin it triples all the wins for that spin (again except the scatter pay).
The Scatter symbol in Major Millions is an Explosion image, 3 or more of these explosion symbols on any lines pays the scatter win.
Be aware of the casino terms and conditions regarding Progressive jackpot wins and other normal play wins. If you are unlucky enough to win during any of the below issues my heart goes out to you.
Important Points To Remember When Playing Major Millions:
- Progressive games are only available to Real users.
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled payline only, except for scatter wins.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- You are paid out for winning combination’s on enabled paylines only, except for scatter wins. The Scatter Explosion symbol can appear in any position on the reels.
- The value of the Progressive Jackpot is displayed in credits, not coins.
- All regular payouts are in coins.
- The only coin available in Major Millions is a 0.20 credit coin.
- Regular winning combination’s pay out from left to right.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.